. Dascioglu, B. G., Vayvay, O., & Kalender, Z. T. (2019). Humanitarian Supply Chain Management: Extended Literature Review Industrial Engineering in the Big Data Era (pp. 443-459): Springer.
2. Al Theeb, N., & Murray, C. (2017). Vehicle routing and resource distribution in postdisaster humanitarian relief operations. International Transactions in Operational Research, 24(6), 1253-1284.
3. Popović, D., Vidović, M., & Radivojević, G. (2012). Variable neighborhood search heuristic for the inventory routing problem in fuel delivery. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(18), 13390-13398.
4. Farahbakhsh, A., & Forghani, M. A. (2019). Sustainable location and route planning with GIS for waste sorting centers, case study: Kerman, Iran. Waste Management & Research, 37(3), 287-300.
5. Shavarani, S. M., & Vizvari, B. (2018). Post-disaster transportation of seriously injured people to hospitals. Journal of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 8(2), 227-251.
6. Wang, S., Liu, F., Lian, L., Hong, Y., & Chen, H. (2018). Integrated post-disaster medical assistance team scheduling and relief supply distribution. The International Journal of Logistics Management.
7. Maghfiroh, M. F., & Hanaoka, S. (2018). Dynamic truck and trailer routing problem for last mile distribution in disaster response. Journal of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
8. Mohamadi, A., & Yaghoubi, S. (2017). A bi-objective stochastic model for emergency medical services network design with backup services for disasters under disruptions: an earthquake case study. International journal of disaster risk reduction, 23, 204-217.
9. Vahdani, B., Veysmoradi, D., Noori, F., & Mansour, F. (2018). Two-stage multi-objective location-routing-inventory model for humanitarian logistics network design under uncertainty. International journal of disaster risk reduction, 27, 290-306.
10. Ben-Tal, A., Do Chung, B., Mandala, S. R., & Yao, T. (2011). Robust optimization for emergency logistics planning: Risk mitigation in humanitarian relief supply chains. Transportation research part B: methodological, 45(8), 1177-1189.
11. Ahmadi, M., Seifi, A., & Tootooni, B. (2015). A humanitarian logistics model for disaster relief operation considering network failure and standard relief time: A case study on San Francisco district. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 75, 145-163.
12. Victoria, J. F., Afsar, H. M., & Prins, C. (2015). Vehicle routing problem with time-dependent demand in humanitarian logistics. Paper presented at the Industrial Engineering and Systems Management (IESM), 2015 International Conference on.
13. Bozorgi-Amiri, A., & Khorsi, M. (2016). A dynamic multi-objective location–routing model for relief logistic planning under uncertainty on demand, travel time, and cost parameters. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 85(5-8), 1633-1648.
14. Falasca, M., & Zobel, C. W. (2011). A two-stage procurement model for humanitarian relief supply chains. Journal of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 1(2), 151-169.
15. Escribano Macias, J. J., Angeloudis, P., & Ochieng, W. (2018). Integrated Trajectory-Location-Routing for Rapid Humanitarian Deliveries using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. Paper presented at the 2018 Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations Conference.
16. Lenstra, J. K., & Kan, A. R. (1981). Complexity of vehicle routing and scheduling problems. Networks, 11(2), 221-227.
17. Tavana, M., Abtahi, A.-R., Di Caprio, D., Hashemi, R., & Yousefi-Zenouz, R. (2017). An integrated location-inventory-routing humanitarian supply chain network with pre-and post-disaster management considerations. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
18. Molina, J., López-Sánchez, A., Hernández-Díaz, A., & Martínez-Salazar, I. (2018). A Multi-start Algorithm with Intelligent Neighborhood Selection for solving multi-objective humanitarian vehicle routing problems. Journal of Heuristics, 24(2), 111-133.
19. Handayani, N. U., Arvianto, A., & Sesariana, Y. (2018). Design of transportation system of humanitarian aids logistic using variable neighborhood search (VNS) algorithm: Case study in Merapi eruption. Paper presented at the AIP Conference Proceedings.