1. Zhuang J, Bier VM. (2007). Balancing terrorism and natural disasters-defensive strategy with endogenous attacker effort. Operations Research, Vol. 55(5), 976–999.
2. Gordon LA, Loeb M. (2002). The economics of information security investment. ACM Transactions on Information and System Security, Vol. 5(4), 438–457.
3. Patterson SA, Apostolakis GE. (2007). Identification of critical locations across multiple infrastructures for terrorist actions. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol. 92(9), 1183–1203.
4. Zio E, Rocco CM. (2008). Security assessment in complex networks exposed to terrorist hazard: A simulation approach. International Journal of Critical Infrastructures, 80–95.
5. Sandler T, Siqueira K. (2009). Games and terrorism: recent developments. Simulation and Gaming, Vol. 40(2), 164–192.
6. Fudenberg D, Tirole J. (1991). Game theory. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
7. Elnaz B, János F, Dries V. (2013). Perfect equilibrium in games with compact action spaces. Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 82, 490–502.
8. Ye D. (2013). On the complexity of deciding degeneracy in a bimatrix game with sparse payoff matrix. Theoretical Computer Science, Vol. 472, 104–109.
9. Guikema SD. (2009). Game theory models of intelligent actors in reliability analysis: a state of the art review, In: Bier VM, Azaiez MN, editors. Game theoretic risk analysis of security threats. New York: Springer, 13–31.
10. Kanturska U, Schmocker JD, Fonzone A, Bell MGH. (2009). Improving reliability through multi-path routing and link defiance: an application of game theory to transport, In: Bier VM, Azaiez MN, editors. Game theoretic risk analysis of security threats. New York: Springer, 199–227.
11. Xinyang D, Xi Z, Xiaoyan Su, Felix T.S, Yong H, Rehan S,Yong D. (2014). “An evidential game theory framework in multi Criteria decision making process.” Applied mathematics and computation, Vol. 244, 783–793.
12. Vicki M, Aniruddha N, Vinod A. (2005). Protection of simple series and parallel systems with components of different values. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol. 87, 315–323. pp.).
13. Yong W, Gengzhong F, Nengmin W, Huigang L. (2015). Game of information security investment: Impact of attack types and network vulnerability. Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 42, 6132–6146.
14.Levitin G. (2007). Optimal defense strategy against intentional attacks. IEEE Transactional Reliability, Vol. 56, 148–57.
15. .Levitin G, Hausken K. (2009). Parallel systems under two sequential attacks. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol. 94, 763-772.
16 . Levitin G, Hausken K. (2010). Separation in homogeneous systems with independent identical elements. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 203, 625–634.
17 . Hausken K, Levitin G. (2009). Minmax defense strategy for complex multi state systems. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol. 94, 577– 587.
18. Hausken K, Levitin G. (2009). Protection vs. false targets in series systems. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol. 94, 973–981.
19. Hausken K. (2008). Strategic defense and attack for reliability systems.Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol. 181, 1740–1750.
20.Hausken K. (2010). Defense and attack of complex and dependent systems. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol. 95, 29-42.
21.Levitin G, Hausken K, Yuanshun D. (2014). Optimal defense with variable number of overarching and individual protections. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol. 123, 81–90.
22.Birolini A. (2007). Reliability Engineering: Theory and Practice, Fifth edition. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg, New York.
23- Tullock G. (1980). Efficient rent-seeking. In: Buchanan JM, Tollison RD, Tullock G, editors. Toward a theory of the rent-seeking society.College Station: Texas A&M University Press, 97–112.
24.Fontanini A, Ferreira PAV. (2014). A game-theoretic approach for the web services scheduling problem. Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 41, 4743–4751.
25. Goldberg P, Arnoud P. (2014). On the communication complexity of approximate Nash equilibria. Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 85, 19–31.
26. Surabhi S, Sinha SB. (2002). KKT transformation approach for multi-objective multi-level linear programming problems. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 143, 19–31.
27.Roghanian E, Aryanezhad MB, Sadjadi SJ. (2008). Integrating goal programming, Kuhn–Tucker conditions, and penalty function approaches to solve linear bi-level programming problems. Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol. 195, 585–590.
28. Zhongping W, Lijun M, Guangmin W. (2014). Estimation of distribution algorithm for a class of nonlinear bilevel programming problems. Information Sciences, Vol. 256, 184–196.
29. Abdullah K, Sadan K, Lawrence VS. (2015).A game-theoretic genetic algorithm for the reliable server assignment problem under attacks. Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 85, 73–85.
30. اصغرپور، محمدجواد (1389). تصمیمگیری گروهی و نظریه بازیها با نگرش تحقیق در عملیات. تهران، انتشارات دانشگاه تهران.