2. Corsellis. T. & Vitale. A. (2005), “transitional settlement, displaced population”, University of Cambridge.
3. Wyman, Mark. (1998) “Europe's Displaced Persons 1945-1951”, reprinted Cornell University Press, ISBN O-8014-8542-8.
4. Biega, B.C.(1996). “Thirteen is My Lucky Number, The Dramatic True Story of a Polish Resistance Fighter” Chapters 7 and 8, Syrena Press, ISBN 157087204X.
5. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Displaced_persons_Camps_in_Post_World_War_the second Europe #Cite_note_13.
7. UNDRO. (1982). “Shelter after disaster: Guidelines for assistance”. New York.
8. Nocera, F. and et al. (2020). “Passive house as temporary housing after disasters”. Renewable Energies and Power Quality Journal, ISSN 2172-038 X, Volume No.18, June 2020
12. Bris, P. and Bendito, F. (2019). “Impact of Japanese Post-Disaster Temporary Housing Areas’ (THAs) Design on Mental and Social Health”. International journal of Environmental Research and Public Health,2019, 16, 4757.
17. Jalali, R. (2002). “Civil society and the state: Turkey after the earthquake”. Disasters, 26(2).
18. Arslan H. 2004, “Study of temporary housing planning, organization, production phases and research of their re-use potentials after usage: example of Duzce province”, 28.
24. Hadafi, F. Fallahi, A.(2010). “Temporary housing respond to disasters in developing countries -Case study: Iran-Ardabil and Lorestan Province Earthquakes”, International Journal of Social, Behavioral, Educational, Economic, Business and Industrial Engineering Vol:4, No:6.
28. Maguire, M. (2001). “Methods to support human-centered design”, International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, No. 4, Vol. 55, pp. 587-634.
30. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). (2007). “Handbook for Emergencies (3rd ed.)”. Geneva: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
31. University of Cambridge (2003). “Guidelines for the construction of emergency relief infrastructure”.
32. UN HABITAT. (2016). “City Profile of Mosul, Iraq Multi-sector assessment of a city under siege”
34. https://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/03/middleeast/iraq-british-saddam-palace isis/index.html
37. Department of Environment Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment Malaysia(2012), Guidelines For Siting and Zoning of Industry and Residential Areas
38. https://www. Mobile Factory.com
39. Thanoon,Ahmed Abdel Wahid, (2001) “Building materials and its impact on the achievement of the architectural style of the Mosulian house”, research presented to the Conference of Architecture in Mosul, reality and the future prospects, the Center for Studies of Mosul, the University of Mosul, Iraq.
40. Thanoon, Ahmad Abdul-Wahid, (2007)“Popular architecture of the old city of Mosul the architecture of the traditional house”.
41. AyyashAhmed basil(2015).“Sustainability in vernacular architecture of Iraq and its applicability in modern residential buildings in Iraq region”, a thesis submitted to the graduate school of natural and applied sciences of çankaya university.